Cylvia’s award-winning speaking style is based on her willingness to take a risk, take on tough topics and speak truth to power with tremendous openness, humor and warmth.
She brings depth of content knowledge with a storyteller’s flare. Her goal is always to inspire and leave people with practical action strategies.
She specializes in the topics of:
- Rising from the Ashes: Resiliency, Reinvention and Empowerment
- Moving beyond the familiar self to become your true Self
- How to become a fully effective (and happier) social change-maker
- Transmuting cyber-bullying and public shame
- Creating a saner economy that works for all of us
You can view samples of her speeches here.
If you are interested in scheduling Cylvia to speak at an event, please submit the form below so that we can be efficient and prepared when we connect with you. Thank you.
Recent Speaking Events
Delivering, Who Do You Think You Are, Really, at TEDxBend. March 31, 2018
Keynote Panel, Rising from the Ashes. World Changing Women’s Summit. February 2018.
Keynote Panel. Seed to Sale 2018. Feb. 8, 2018
Keynoted the TechStars Start Up Weekend Latino 2017. November 17th.
Spoke at DazzleCon 2017. November 16th.
For a sampling of videos from some Cylvia’s previous speeches see here.
Interested in having Cylvia Hayes speak at your event?
Please submit the inquiry form below and we’ll get back to you.